Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tito Tuesday ~ South Tampa Pet Photographer





Welcome to another fabulous edition of Tito Tuesday. This Tuesday you are going to learn about Tito's love for the water. But before I begin let me just start out by saying that I consider myself a professional beach bum. I even could be classified as a mermaid in which I reply, "thank you". Therefore I don't know what I would do if my dog didn't like the water. Fortunatley for me Tito loves it. Granted he is no Michael Phelps. He much prefers to wade at the waters edge, and will only go as far as his shoulders (which is maybe 8 inches tall). He may go in further, but that is only if there is a fisherman out in the water.Perhaps its the smell, the thrill of a flopping fish, or just the fact that its totally different then a walk around the block but he goes nuts over fish. And yes, being the fairly laid back mother that I am, I allow him to try the fish and consume it if he wishes (lets face it, it doesn't get much better than sushi). I snapped these pictures from tonights adventure in the water, where we ate minows directly from a fishing net, and ran along the waters edge to chase birds, and posed on a jetty for mom. Good times Tito Tuesdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment