Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pupperware Party at Gone To The Dogs Boutique ~ St. Petersburg Pet Photographer





Good times were had by all on Wednesday, July 22nd. Gone To The Dogs Boutique held their first ever "Pup-erware Party". I had never heard of this term before. Once learning what it consisted of I was stoked to be a part. There was wine, food, chocolate, dogs, and dog vendors. I was one of the dog vendors that introduced my dog photography business, Pawsitively Pictures to everyone. And in edition to explaining what I do and how important it is to capture memories with your pup I held a giveaway for a free puppy portrait session. And the lucky winner.......Rohan and adorable shiba inu pup. Blog soon to come. Here are a few shots of the "Pup-erware Party" and the four legged attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment