Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tito Tuesday ~ St. Petersburg Pet Photographer


I can't believe another week has come and gone, leading us to another Tito Tuesday. This Tuesday I wanted to focus on Tito's tail. This perfect combination of half muscle, half fur is an eight inch extension of his body which tells me alot about his mood. For example, when we go for our morning walks, his tail is held high and proud. Cesar Millan would be disappointed in me as I am allowing Tito to establish dominance (right now I look at it as confidence but I know I need to work on it :) I rarely ever see him drop his tail in submission, in fact only about once a year, the fourth of July to be exact do I see him cower in fear. My favorite time to watch Tito's tail is when he is chasing lizards. We have gecko's all over the backyard so as soon as were outside he is on a mission to hunt them down. I have never seen a tail go so fast in my life. 47 back and forth swishes in 90 seconds to be exact.Who needs A/C when I have my personalized fan that can kick back some serious air. I took these pictures a few days ago just to show how serious Tito is about his lizard hunting and how much I love his little tail. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for next weeks edition of Tito Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment