Friday, September 25, 2009

A Very Moving Video

Yes, I know what you are thinking. I am a pet photographer so why have I been posting so many videos to my blog. Well, it's because I want to post my images on the new blog. I am in the final phases of blog building. My super talented friend, Lindsey Luxa , is just about finished with the Pawsitively Pictures logo. So we should be up and running by this weekend! I am so excited.
I saw this video on facebook the other night. It really made me sad to see the treatment humans give to others whether its to their own kind or not. Click on this link below, grab a tissue and always remember to treat others the way you would want to be treated. Stray Animals Foundation



1 comment:

  1. DEAR FRIENDS IN CHRIST

    NICE BLOG ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, HERE IS MY BLOG ABOUT ME . IM HANDICRFATS DESIGNER CROUCHED AND SPENDING FUNDS FOR CHARITY. GOD BLESSES U!!!!

    PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG ABOUT OUR ORPHAN HOME CHILDREN AND MINISTRY HERE IN INDIA. lamporganisation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete