Sunday, September 13, 2009

Slideshow of Best Buddies Commercial Shoot ~ St. Petersburg Pet Photographer

Last week I had the pleasure of shooting Best Buddies Boutique in downtown St. Pete. They needed some stock images
of their store as well as some yappy hour pictures which will be used for email promos. Not only that, but next month the Travel Channel
will be shooting this store and my pictures will be featured on T.V!!!! Super excited. The models both four legged
and two were wonderful to work with. Special thanks to my ladies Jamie, Tina and Kelly for kicking it. And special loving going
out to my four legged crew Bailey, Killian, and Ernie. I created a sideshow of some of my favorite shots as well as some post commercial shots.
Jamie had contacted me earlier regarding pet photos with her Killian. I figured why not completely immerse her in the dog photography world.
So they ended up coming to both the commercial shoot and stayed after for an on location shoot in downtown St. Pete.
I love it when my days are filled with dog activities. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment