Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sneak Peeks ~ Killian & Commercial Work ~ South Tampa Pet Photographer



It snuck up on me once again. No more endless days of summer. The yellow buses are buzzing around and Starbucks has started offering their Pumpkin Spice Latte again. Ah yes, September, the beginning of Fall. I feel like this month always flies past without recollection of where it went and what I did in it. So much stuff has been going on, it has been difficult to keep up with everything, especially the blogging. The first of two sneak peeks is a project that has been in the works for sometime now. I did a commercial shoot for a local pet boutique in downtown St. Petersburg. I'm super excited, there were models, both two and four legged, bubbly all around and some really tasty treats. Soon after that, I did a shoot with an adorable beagle named Killian. Full postings to come shortly but for now here are some shots to hopefully hold you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment