Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rusty ~ Pet Photographer Safety Harbor




On Monday I had the privilege of photographing to adorable pups, Rusty and Roxy. Their names blend together as if they were meant to be. Rusty, the older and wiser of the two is nearing nine years old. He has a slightly whiter face than he used to but that doesn't stop him from being the greatest sweetheart to anyone he meets. And Roxy is the spunky super star that wouldn't stop smiling. I had a blast with these two loves and their owner Tanya who is an uber talented hair stylist at Rocco's in Safety Harbor.
We got to experiment with some different backgrounds and props. Most of the experimenting was done on Roxy because Tanya informed me that Rusty's only specialty was laying down for photographs. I totally understand. It's hot, he's a little bit older....Do whatever you feel like doing. These are a few of my favorite of Rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment