Saturday, June 27, 2009

Canvas Prints ~ St. Petersburg Pet Photographer





It was a typical Monday morning. I woke up, did some yoga, and then checked my email while drinking my morning caffeine. Nothing really stood out until I got down to about the 8th email. 30 % off any order with Simply Canvas. I glanced at it, thought about it, and kept going onto the next email. That afternoon I returned back to that email and further investigate this 30% off sale. Now, I had used other canvas print companies before and been satisfied so I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with a different one. On the other hand I was planning on purchasing some large canvases for my pet studio and 30% off makes a substantial difference. Well, as it turns out I ordered four large canvases.They range in size from 11 x 14 ( black french bull dog), 16 x 20 ( Red Coonhound), up to 20 x 30 ( golden pup and shepherd mix). My only regret, that I didn't order more. I was very pleased with the way my canvases turned out and the customer service that was provided by Simply Canvas. These prints will be hanging in my studio next week, which I am super excited about. However, there is one that I'm not sure is going to make it. You see, I fell in love with this canvas of Combo and so preceded to hang it on my wall in my house. I like it so much I don't think I can share it with my studio. Guess we will just wait and see next week.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love canvases too! The third shot of Tito hanging out w/ the canvases cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your wall color! oh, and the canvases too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh- that canvas looks AMAZING on that wall! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are awesome! Yay for going BIG with the canvas-- show us some pics of them up in your studio!

    ReplyDelete