Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful For A Few Good Men












Tis the season to give thanks. I have so much to be thankful for. I am able to do what I love everyday and put food on the table. I am blessed to live in warm weather and sunshine. But what I am most thankful for are the men in my life. I'm so grateful for my brother, Kyle, who supports me everyday to do in life what makes me happy. And than there is my man, Kevin, who has been my backbone from the get go with my photography business. He has continued to push me closer to my dream because he sees how happy it makes me. And last but not least, I am grateful for my dog, Tito. He is the guy that I spend the most time with, he sees my triumphs and he hears my tears and yet he stays with me. We have been through so much together this past year. I wake up everyday and thank God he brought Tito to me. Its funny because we as humans say " oh this is my dog, I rescued him". I honestly think it could be the opposite. Tito rescued me and has made my life nothing but an adventure since we've been together. So enjoy your turkey and stuffing. And when you lean back in your recliner to watch the game make sure to give your pup a little love. They are the greatest form of companionship we as humans get to experience. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: