Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Back




Ah the joy of getting an unexpected extra hour of sleep. I truly believe that Fall daylight savings time is the one of the best days of the year. That being said I think it only appropriate to display some of the Fall images I took while up in Philadelphia. My boyfriend and I went to Longwood Gardens.Located about 45 minutes outside the city this 300+ acre horticultural phenomenon was created by Pierre S du Pont. His goal, was to save many of the indigenous plants and trees while teaching the surrounding people about the beauty of the earth. It is an amazing place to see and a GREAT place to photograph. I had such a blast walking around and shooting all the different flowers and trees. Living in Florida we have beautiful vegetation year round however it was super refreshing to see the changes of season exhibited all around us. Here are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment