Friday, March 6, 2009

Big Boy Bruno



So whats a trip to Colorado without some ski time? This trip I was determined to learn snow boarding.....And what I learned about snow boarding is that I should leave it to the snow bunnies and I should stick to the beach bumming (I broke my arm on the first day during my last run). Whats even more ironic is the fact that I was telling my friends that morning how I should be wearing wrist guards as my wrists are my livelihood now. Right!! 
Needless to say the snowboard got returned the second day. The one cool part about the story was the big St. Bernard named Bruno hanging out at the rental store, Wild Ernest Sports. He belongs to the store owner Casey so I would consider Bruno more the mascot of the store. With one hand casted I was determined to have better luck shooting than snowboarding. I was fortunate in the sense that my model just wanted to lay down. I think a slower target was probably better for me that day. Here are a few of my favs.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE Bruno! Nice work Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, These are beautiful. Heal well and quickly girl, you are going to be busy putting out photos like these!
    All my best for very speedy recovery of that wrist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your arm! I hope it heals quickly. I LOVE that first shot of Bruno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, those are two great shots. Like the black and white with the paw in focus. Bruno's always ready for a picture. I'll send you some when I get a chance. Heal soon.

    ReplyDelete