Tuesday, February 3, 2009

P.O.T.W


This past weekend has been a whirlwind of events. As you all know the Arizona Cardinals faced off against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Tampa for the largest watched sporting event in America. So needless to say there were many events taking place here. I was tied up with some puppy portraits on Friday and Saturday and didn't get a chance to do any paparazzi style photography. I was dreaming about running into all these celebs and snapping a few shots than selling them to Us Weekly for a large cash settlement, live happily ever after. Not exactly. So by Sunday I was so distraught I hadn't seen any celebs or taken any pictures I decided to meet up with one of my friends for lunch and drown my sorrows in a few beers. Along with me I brought my camera with one lens, my fixed 20 mm. What would I need a zoom for? I was going to eat lunch in a low lit restaurant  so I would want my 20 mm 2.8......U.G.H. Of course we are in Channel side where the ESPN center is broadcasting. Low and behold I look over and Snoop Dog is about to walk up to the announcers. Double U.G.H!!!! I don't have my zoom!!! Needless to say, I snapped a few shots and was happy to have seen a celeb. Tying this into pet photography and my photo of the week? Hello Snoop Dog :) The name says it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment