Saturday, January 17, 2009

P.O.T.W


This stands for photo of the week. Some of my photography friends have decided that with the new year should come a new photo each day. I, being slightly more realistic know that I wont be blogging every day( it's taken me a month since I've blogged last!) Therefore I will be attempting to blog a photo a week, something pet related. This photo was captured at Ft. Desoto Dog Park. I have shot many sessions there and absolutely love the area. This afternoon however I was there with my pup Tito just enjoying the tranquility (surprisingly we were the only ones there...this lasted about a half hour and then it started to fill up). I thought the sun was hitting the sign just right. It's funny because I never realized how fortunate I was to have an off-leash dog park. Many people I have talked to there tell me that their parks back home require dogs to be leashed at all time? And while it doesn't make sense to me it does give me a greater sense of how fortunate I am to live so close to Ft. Desoto.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl....lucky Tito!
    Hey join us once a week....we don't care, and we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie... thank you so much for coming over and taking pictures of my awesome cats. They loved you ;) You are so calm and patient which is what my cats need. I cherish the photo's and I would like to mention S.P.O.T which was the company that helped me with my skiddish cats. They are all healthy now because of their help! I'll be in touch for the Valentine's Day Photo's! <3 Quinn

    ReplyDelete